That other team ,ower there

It's better we win it ourselves...let's be honest here πŸ€πŸ€

🫰🏻
Aye it is Docco , as much fun as it was to see Dundee take them apart first half.
This Celtic side deserve the opportunity to walk on the field as champions elect and walk off it as champions.
It's better that the bhoys can go out and take the trophy at the end , they deserve to achieve it themselves , the hard work , endeavour , spirit and skill all to pay off after they put in that graft that's taken us to this point, it would be an anti-climax if that was taken away from them I think.
Plus , also want to show Kilmarnock the true Celtic seeing as they like many this season haven't faced us. 1-4 Celtic HH

For me that Dundee game just says Clement doesn't know his side yet never mind his best side. Also that he's a yes man to the gallery's, picked barisic v us for experience, backfired, pelters, barisic doesn't play tonight, there's also only dessers and roofe to chose from there they're really bare bones looking at their bench idk some of them.
In a way its shown his hand as a pair of 2's , Rodgers has a squad chomping at the bit to make the bench.
For us tomorrow I expect a similar start to recent games them aside, killie to start quickly but we hopefully will be full of confidence and just too strong

In Killie the feeling is that they will beat us fair or foul. McInnes has them all wound up . They reckon they will win the game 4-0. The cunts are oan something down here you can smell it as you go aboot the town. Had a right few arguments with them but you all know they are huns in πŸ₯Έ πŸ₯Έ. I really want us to hammer them so hard tomorrow night that they never recover, relegation next season for they scum and no coming back

Back