Michael Duffy SPFL Predictor league

With only 3 games left tomorrow it is now mathematically impossible for anyone to catch Smelltheglove at the top of the table. Congratulations STG on a well deserved victory. πŸ€β˜˜οΈπŸ€
What a score for you Bridie bhoy on the last match day when only Celtic and St Johnstone won well done πŸ‘
I was 30 something then made it to 5th and fell out the top 10 last few weeks , the usual. Still it's a good wee game.
Wonder how I'd fare if I concentrated or focused πŸ€” πŸ˜…

Well done the Glove SPFL predictor champion and of course all who won bunnets and the much coveted wooden spoons. Myself and Dill ran him close in 12th and 13th for the ex Greenock team.
Thanks to both 50 and BB for their efforts in keeping it going πŸ‘
Onto the Euros for more brilliant forecasting from the noiser experts ......now who was it again that won the last euros predictor? πŸ€”πŸ˜Š

Well done the Glove SPFL predictor champion and of course all who won bunnets and the much coveted wooden spoons. Myself and Dill ran him close in 12th and 13th for the ex Greenock team.
Thanks to both 50 and BB for their efforts in keeping it going πŸ‘
Onto the Euros for more brilliant forecasting from the noiser experts ......now who was it again that won the last euros predictor? πŸ€”πŸ˜Š
Right...I'm in and I'm winning this. HH

Got to hand it to you Glove you ran away with it... πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†... Congratulations...

And once again thks to Bridie for keeping us all informed with the league table throughout the season and you get a wee bunnet on the final week good scoring and a season runners up spot as well.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ.. And former winner Gary gets a very credible 3rd... πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ..

Me.... Offt I was that bad I could be in the running to be the next hun manager.. 😱 😱

Thanks to everyone who took part and stuck with it when all was lost πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚... I will be doing the MD SPFL one next season god willing, so keep yir πŸ‘€ peeled for it.

And dont forget the Euros will be going through the summer....

H.H

Back