Champions league predictor 23/24

You Won the league Bridie, 5 ahead and only 1 game left, ye Champion of EuroNoisers ye!!!
Thanks Richy. Pure luck - I don't watch much European football these days. You came storming up at the end there so unlucky to just grab silver. But well done in what was a very close run contest.

5 punters could still finish in 3rd place so still a lot of excitement going into the final. Good luck to Gary, WC, 50, Ian & Jammy.

Offt! Just missed oot on the yella bunnet , me n 8 others. 3 pts , just 1.5 pts away from the yella bunnet and storms ahead of sandman into 16th place, I knew I'd catch up with sandman eventually, cos he's only played ½the games I've played.
I know exactly what Bridie was just saying and I don't really watch the champions league either. 😳

The BBC have won a 3 year contract to show European Champions League highlights starting next season. It will be like a Match of the Day programme showing Celtic beating top class opposition from Europe, as we stroll to our second gold star on our shirts (sorry, I just had a whiff of Dilligaf's medication).

The BBC have won a 3 year contract to show European Champions League highlights starting next season. It will be like a Match of the Day programme showing Celtic beating top class opposition from Europe, as we stroll to our second gold star on our shirts (sorry, I just had a whiff of Dilligaf's medication).
My meds are pretty good
Surprised the dragon or unicorn in the kitchen didn't stop you 😁

Back